Essential Responsibilities for Journeyman
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring systems
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems – test electrical components and continuity of circuits to locate the cause of the breakdown and correct the issue
- Installation/repair/maintenance of circuit breakers, transformers, generators, pumps, motors, drives, and/or other components (Control experience preferred)
- Install panels, conduit feeders, branch circuits, devices, lighting and lighting control systems, etc.
- Responsible for understanding and reading plans, drawings, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirements
- Able to organize work, run teams, and safely manage projects from start to finish (Foreman experience preferred)
- Continually updating knowledge by participating in education opportunities
Essential Qualifications for Journeyman
- Journeyman Electrician licensed in Utah (will consider 4th year apprentices as well)
- Self-motivated, capable of working as a team and with limited supervision
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and professional customer service
- Able and willing to work in all aspects of the industry: utility, commercial, residential, and service work etc.
- Able to bend small and large conduits
- Clean driving record (no more than 1 moving violation within the past year)
- A detailed and strong work ethic
- Able to take and give instructions and act on them
- Knowledge of safety proceedures
- Knowledge and experience with National electrical code: theory and application
I-D Electric is an established, well-respected, and growing Electrical Company with immediate opportunities for Electricians.
Our company is a recognized leader in the industry with a reputation built on quality, reliability, and trust. We provide a friendly, safe, and rewarding environment with competitive compensation (based on licensing and experience, bonus incentives, health insurance, vacation, holiday, company vehicle, and 401K matching).
Whether you are just starting out or you have five+ years as an electrician with experience in the commercial, residential, and industrial business sectors - if you have a desire for long-term growth, a rewarding career, and you are a self-starter, have a professional attitude, possess attention to detail, and have the ability to work independently, you may qualify for this opportunity.
I-D Electric is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug-free work place. In addition to our excellent wages, incentives, and benefits packages we provide professional and career growth opportunities. We hire the best and the brightest; if you consider yourself motivated, safety conscious, and take pride in your workmanship please forward your resume today to email@example.com